There are many ways to add prebuilt packages to the anaconda environment. So let’s see how to route the path to Anaconda and install them.
Using the pip command:
- Open Anaconda Command Prompt as Administrator
cd/to exit the given directory or path.
- Run the command
pip install numpy pip install sckit-learn
- Download files
- Clone or download git hub files to some directory.
- Open Anaconda command prompt as administrator.
cd C: / Users / ...to find the downloaded site.
- Then run pip install setup.py .
- Download Wheels package.
- Download binaries or
.whlfile from genuine website.
- Open Anaconda Command Prompt as Administrator.
cd C: / Users / ...to find the loaded site.
- Then run
pip install ___. whl
Using the command:
This type of installation ensures that the package is loaded onto the system. Because this type of installation resolves environments, package conflicts, etc.
- Self-upgrade related packages to a download package.
- Open an Anaconda command prompt as administrator. Li>
- Then run
conda install -c conda-forge ____
conda install -c conda-forge opencv