numpy.MaskedArray.ravel() is used to return a one-dimensional version of a custom mask array as a view.
numpy.ma.ravel (self, order = 'C')
order : ['C', 'F', 'A', 'K', optional] By default, 'C' index order is used.
- & gt; The elements of a are read using this index order.
- & gt; 'C' means to index the elements in C-like order, with the last axis index changing fastest, back to the first axis index changing slowest.
- & gt; 'F' means to index the elements in Fortran-like index order, with the first index changing fastest, and the last index changing slowest.
- & gt; 'A' means to read the elements in Fortran-like index order if m is Fortran contiguous in memory, C-like order otherwise.
- & gt; 'K' means to read the elements in the order they occur in memory, except for reversing the data when strides are negative.
Return: [MaskedArray] Flattened 1D masked array.
Code # 1:
Input array: [[1 2] [3 -1]] Masked array: [[1 -] [- -1]] 1D view of masked array: [1 - - -1]
Code # 2:
# Python program explaining
# numpy.MaskedArray.ravel () method
# import numy as geek
# and numpy.ma module as ma
numpy as geek
numpy.ma as ma
# create input array
# We are now creating a masked array.
# invalidating one entry.
ma.masked_array (in_arr, mask
" 3D Masked array: "
"1D view of masked array:"
Input array: [[[2.0e + 08 3.0e-05]] [[- 4.5e + 01 2.0e + 05]]] 3D Masked array: [[[- 3e-05]] [[-45.0 200000.0]]] 1D view of masked array: [- 3e-05 -45.0 200000.0]
For courses in business intelligence or decision support systems. A managerial approach to understanding business intelligence systems. To help future managers use and understand analytics, Business...
Learn how data literacy is changing the world and giving you a better understanding of life's biggest problems in this "Important and Comprehensive" Guide to Statistical Thinking (New York). The bi...
Python Crash Course is the world's best-selling guide to the Python programming language. This quick and in-depth introduction to Python programming will get you started writing programs, solving prob...
Shabbir Challawala has over 8 years of rich experience in providing solutions based on MySQL and PHP technologies. He is currently working with KNOWARTH Technologies. He has worked in various PHP-base...