LG Electronics (LG) introduced the LG OLED Flex TV (model LX3) with the world's first bendable 42" OLED screen, whose curvature can be adjusted by remote control or manually in 5% increments.
See also: Best laptop for Sims 4
The screen can be either completely flat or curved with a curvature of up to 900R. A total of 20 levels of curvature are available on the TV. You can also tilt the monitor 10 or 5 degrees away from the user and adjust the height up or down by 140 mm.
Other features and capabilities of the model:
- 0.1 ms response time, 4K screen with 120 Hz refresh rate;
- α (Alpha) 9 Gen 5 processor;
- LG SAR (Super Anti-Reflection) anti-glare coating;
- 100% color fidelity;
- HDMI 2.1;
- two front 40W speakers;
- Supports Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Automatic Low Latency Mode (ALLM);
- G-SYNC® support and AMD FreeSync™ Premium certification;
- built-in 32" or 27" resize feature;
- new Game app for advanced personalization and universal control;
- LG Gaming Optimizer to customize the sound for specific game genres;
- support for AI Game Sound and Dolby Atmos;
- Multi View support for simultaneous viewing of multiple images on the screen;
- Switching Hub function for controlling the built-in microphone and any other devices connected via USB and HDMI;
The price of the new model and advanced features have not yet been reported.