Insiders reported that the shape of the notch in the iPhone 14 Pro the user will be able to change itself. In the smartphone's settings, there will be a switch that makes the notch double or solid.
See also: Best laptop for Sims 4
Earlier Macrumors and 9to5Mac sources reported that the double cut on the iPhone 14 Pro screen will be masked by one whole bar. Technically, there will be two cutouts on the screen, but Apple developers will programmatically disable the pixels in between. The space between the cutouts will be used by Apple to display notifications about the use of the camera or microphone. Insiders also revealed that the enlarged model of the iPhone 14 will get a prefix Plus in the name, and not Max.
It is noteworthy that you can try on the new cutout iPhone 14 Pro already now on any iPhone.
To do this, you need to perform the following steps:
- download this image for the iPhone or this picture for the iPhone Pro Max. You can also select the image for your smartphone model;
- Set the downloaded image on your iPhone as wallpaper;
- flip your smartphone over and wait a few seconds for the Home indicator to disappear.
On Aug. 24, Apple announced an offline presentation. The company is expected to unveil the iPhone 14 line and Apple Watch Series 8 on Sept. 7.
Insiders have named prices for Apple's upcoming line of smartphones:
- iPhone 14 - from $749;
- iPhone 14 Plus - from $849;
- iPhone 14 Pro - from $1049;
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - from $1149.