- Make Superuser:Open a terminal and use the following command to make yourself a superuser.
- Ubuntu package update: use the following command to update the list of Ubuntu packages.
sudo apt update
- Install Apache:after installing the Ubuntu package list, use the following command to install the Apache server.
sudo apt install apache2
- After the installation process is complete, the Apache server starts automatically. Apache server status can be checked with the following command:
sudo systemctl status apache2
- Open a browser and enter localhost or 127.0.0.1 in the address bar. It will display the default Apache server page.