Apple has announced that it will hold a special "Apple Shopping Event" between Black Friday on 25 November and Cyber Monday on 28 November. Shoppers will be able to receive a gift card with the purchase of certain products.
The conditions of the sale are as follows:
- purchase of iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone SE - up to $50 gift card,
- purchase of AirPods Pro second generation, AirPods second generation, AirPods third generation with Lightning charging case, AirPods Max - gift card up to $75,
- purchase of Apple Watch SE - up to $50 gift card,
- up to $50 gift card for entry-level iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air,
- up to $250 gift card for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, iMac,
- purchase of Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, Second Generation Apple Pencil, MagSafe Duo charger - up to $50 gift card
- Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, Beats Flex - up to $50 gift card.
Customers who exchange their device for the new product are still eligible for the gift card. The sale will take place at Apple's online shops in the US, UK and select other countries.
Previously, Apple shops and authorised suppliers were allowed to repair all four iPhone 14 models instead of replacing them. Replacing the battery for the iPhone 14 costs $99. AppleCare+ subscribers can replace the battery for free if it has retained less than 80% of its original capacity.