Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we`re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The position is to provide support for a Wastewater Consent Decree program. The program collects a large amount of data from multiple sources and this role will require the ability to analyze the data, compile reports and presentations as requested and develop tools and dashboards. The ability to utilize the data geospatially is preferred.
The key areas of responsibility associated with this role will be:
- Develop medium to complex SQL scripts to convert business requirements into technical scripts
- Develop ETL & reports using SSIS/SSRS or equivalent BI tools
- Perform & support different stages of data migration activities
- Analyze data and identify performance related gaps and provide solutions wherever applicable
- Working knowledge of Power BI or similar application.
- Perform analysis within ArcGIS desktop
- Conform to QA/QC processes to maintain integrity of mapping resources and geospatial data
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in data analytics
- Basic experience with ArcGIS
- Experience with MS Office, including Access, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Reporting
- Understanding of scripting languages including PL/SQL and VBA
- Ability to communication effectively verbally and through writing with both internal and external clients • Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently and meet
- deadlines as well as attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects
- Entry level knowledge in ESRI ArcGIS products. ESRI ArcGIS Desktop preferred.
- Experience in Business Intelligence Tools (i.e. Power BI), Computer Maintenance Management
- System Tools (i.e. Cityworks)
- Knowledge of Python, VBScript
- Experience in Data conversion
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Job published 2022-05-18
Junior Data Analyst position at Jacobs in Atlanta, GA 30319.
How much professional earns at Jacobs?
The proposed salary for position at Jacobs is Not disclosed.
Junior Data Analyst responsibilities at Jacobs
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Jacobs
To be disscussed with successful candidate