Tillable is revolutionizing farmland ownership and creating an efficient marketplace for land. Agriculture is the last real estate vertical to be digitized, and we want to lead the way in improving the farmland ownership experience from end-to-end. From our unparalleled geospatial land intelligence platform to farm brokerage, management and loans, Tillable is here to make it easy!
We are seeking a mid to senior-level python engineer primarily focused on back-end development to join our growing team building out our platform for farmers, landowners, and agricultural professionals. This platform includes internal tools to help our sales, marketing, and operations initiatives. Our remote engineering team is small, so you will have a substantial impact on the direction of the platform from day one.
What you might be working on:
- Using Python/Flask on the service side on projects like:
- Involved at all stages of application development - from API/UX design to deployment and monitoring, code reviewing and mentoring
What you bring:
- Proficiency in Python, with knowledge of at least one framework (Flask/Django/etc.)
- Ability to write consistently high-quality code and an awareness of industry best practices and trends
- Focus on delivery: the ideal candidate requires very little oversight beyond high-level direction
- Willingness to participate in code reviews, company show & tells, mentoring
- Initiative beyond immediate tasks
- Skills outside core programming such as: monitoring, performance optimization, documentation, and integration testing
- Experience or desire to also contribute to our frontend platforms, written in ReactJS
- Experience with BI tools or dashboarding (we use Looker)
- Desire to contribute to our infrastructure as code (we use Terraform/Docker/Kubernetes/AWS)
Benefits - What You’ll Love About Tillable
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Comprehensive health insurance plans and 401(k)
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited vacation policy and generous holiday observances
- The opportunity to be part of a values-driven and hardworking group of people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
This is a full-time remote role.
Job Type: Full-time
Job published 2022-05-19
Experienced Python Engineer (Remote) position at in Chicago, IL.
How much professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for position at is Not disclosed.
Experienced Python Engineer (Remote) responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at
To be disscussed with successful candidate