Work with the other members of the StoreConnect software engineering team to develop, implement, and maintain algorithms to identify and predict failures in commercial refrigeration systems using data collected from the Internet of Things (IoT) product. Responsible for the development, implementation, support, and integration of new data analysis routines and algorithms into an existing commercial product.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement pre-defined algorithms used to assess the health and operating efficiency of commercial refrigeration systems
- Integrate algorithms into production code base as modular, testable, and scalable python code
- Utilize existing data storage solutions and data access APIs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other STEM field
- 4+ years Python experience including strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Competent in writing SQL queries
- Experience with Linux development environments
- Experience with version control systems (svn, git)
- Experience with cloud computing and cloud hosting services; AWS experience preferred
- Experience with Linux development environment
Additional Preferred Skills
- Familiarity with NumPy, Scikit-learn
- Enjoys working with low-level data
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Documentation skills
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.
Job published 2022-04-23
Python Developer, Algorithms position at Hussmann Corporation in Portland, OR.
How much professional earns at Hussmann Corporation?
The proposed salary for position at Hussmann Corporation is Not disclosed.
Python Developer, Algorithms responsibilities at Hussmann Corporation
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Hussmann Corporation
To be disscussed with successful candidate