Intel 471 empowers enterprises, government agencies, and other organizations to win the cybersecurity war using near-real-time insights into the latest malicious actors, relationships, threat patterns, and imminent attacks relevant to their businesses. Founded in 2014, Intel 471 provides comprehensive intelligence and monitoring on threat actors. The company’s centralized TITAN platform enables intelligence and security professionals to access structured information, dashboards, timely alerts and intelligence reporting via web portal or API integration.
Our pedigree is unmatched and we count upon a team with experience operating in the intelligence services, military, law enforcement and private threat intelligence companies in nearly every continent on earth.
Intel 471 is looking for a Middle Technical Integrations Specialist to join our world-class team. The role is offered on a remote basis for applicants based in the East Coast US, UK or Europe. The position will help to drive the development of cutting-edge integrations to our cybercrime intelligence for numerous security and intelligence platforms. Working alongside our Business Development, Customer Success, Partnerships and Development teams, you will help our clients to gain full value of Intel 471’s Cybercrime Intelligence directly in the platform(s) that they are using. Ideal candidates will have previous experience of developing data integration systems in addition to working in the security or intelligence industry.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of well-written, testable, high quality and technically documented integration software.
- Scoping of new integrations.
- Working with partners to evolve integrations that represent Intel 471 data in the best possible way within their platforms.
- Development of proof of concept scripts to demonstrate the art of the possible.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar subject. Alternatively, at least 4-5 years relevant work experience.
- Familiar with working in a Linux environment.
- Python (at least 2 years experience).
- RESTful APIs and data exchange formats.
- Proficient in the use of Git, Docker, Jira, Confluence.
- Excellent communication skills, working with remote teams, vendors and clients.
- Fluent in English.
- Proven results oriented team player with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a systematic approach to solving problems.
- Familiarity with security and threat intelligence tools such as: Splunk, Maltego, Threat Intelligence Platforms (ThreatStream, ThreatConnect, ThreatQuotient, EclecticIQ, MISP, etc).
- Cybercrime or Cyber Threat Intelligence domain knowledge.
- An understanding of CTI related data models such as STIX and MITRE ATT&CK.
- Knowledge of concepts such as SIEM, SOAR and TIP applications.
- Previous experience of developing data integration systems
- Competitive compensation.
- Remote-friendly culture.
- Wellness programs.
- A variety of professional development opportunities.
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation.
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative, supportive and fast-paced. We`re a mission-driven company. We`re looking for talented, `can-do` minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves, enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. That`s why our culture is founded on our core values of openness, inclusion, integrity and client focus, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.
Job published 2022-05-18
Middle Technical Integrations Specialist (US/Europe, Remote) position at in Remote.
How much professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for position at is Not disclosed.
Middle Technical Integrations Specialist (US/Europe, Remote) responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at
To be disscussed with successful candidate