- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Mine and analyze data from company databases and date sets to drive optimization and improvement of product and platform development
- Develop custom data models and AI algorithms to apply to data sets
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SLQ) to manipulate data, draw insights from large data sets and querying databases
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Experience creating and using advanced machine/deep learning and AI algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Education and Knowledge
- Top University Master or Engineering Schools
- Graduate degree in Applied Math/ Statistics/Data Science or other quantitative fields is preferred
Profile and Skills
- Strong problem-solving & math skills with an emphasis on practical implementations
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Job published 2022-05-04
Junior Quant Analyst VIE position at in United States.
How much professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for position at is Not disclosed.
Junior Quant Analyst VIE responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at
To be disscussed with successful candidate