Piper Companies is currently in search of a Remote Alteryx Automation Engineer will join the newly formed Process Automation Team to lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of automation using Alteryx.
Responsibilities for the Remote Alteryx Automation Engineer:
- Responsible for Design and Development of operational ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx, publication and management of reporting and dashboards, exploratory data analysis, and model prototyping
- Maintains a working knowledge of new technology and software engineering standards, practices and tools.
- Liaises with other project and program areas to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
Requirements for the Remote Alteryx Automation Engineer:
- Must have a solid understanding or experience of the Alteryx toolset and best practices, with at least 3 years of experience using the platform
- At least 5 years of relevant data analytics experience
- Knowledge of Python and general scripting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
Compensation for the Remote Alteryx Automation Engineer:
- $130,000 to $148,000 annual salary
- 5% Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (PTO, Health, Medical, Dental, 401k)
Keywords: Alteryx, data, data analytics, python, scripting, automation
Job published 2022-05-07
Remote Alteryx Automation Engineer position at Piper Companies in Remote.
How much professional earns at Piper Companies?
The proposed salary for position at Piper Companies is $130,000 - $148,000 a year.
Remote Alteryx Automation Engineer responsibilities at Piper Companies
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Piper Companies
To be disscussed with successful candidate