An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota Financial Services is looking for highly motivated people to fill multiple openings as an Analyst or Senior Analyst, Data Analysis (depending on experience) whose primary focus is to generate actionable insights by analyzing data and to use effective data-storytelling to help our company make better, data-driven decisions. These positions will report to a Manager, Data Analysis.
What you’ll be doing
- Uncovering business needs and the true questions that the company is trying to answer in order to properly frame your analysis.
- Using SQL and Python to get the data needed into the form necessary for your analysis.
- Applying your arsenal of creative problem-solving and quantitative analytical skills, including statistical methods, to connect the dots and find the insight buried in the data.
- Assessing the quantitative and qualitative impacts of possible actions based on your insight, taking into consideration our customers, our employees, and our company.
- Recommending actions based on your insights by effectively telling the story that is supported by data through presentations (PowerPoint), data visualizations (Tableau), and clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders to help implement recommended actions.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across Toyota such as Sales, Marketing, Servicing, Insurance, Technology, Legal/Compliance, Finance, Treasury, etc.
- Building your analytical, technical, communication, and people skills through offered training and on-the-job experience to prepare for advancement into analytical leadership roles.
- Becoming a subject matter expert for the various business areas and their strategies, processes, policies, etc. to have a holistic understanding of the business and how it’s reflected in the data we capture.
- Guiding/mentoring other analysts on best practices for analysis and data storytelling.
- Organically finding insights through data exploration and business knowledge even without stakeholders explicitly asking for it.
What you bring
- SQL and Python programming proficiency.
- Strong creative and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity – always making an effort to understand and find the truth in the data.
- Basic statistics knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, or closely related discipline.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
- Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
- Paid holidays and paid time off.
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Relocation assistance (if applicable).
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
Job published 2022-05-06
Analyst and Senior Analyst, Data Analysis position at Toyota in Plano, TX 75023.
How much professional earns at Toyota?
The proposed salary for position at Toyota is Not disclosed.
Analyst and Senior Analyst, Data Analysis responsibilities at Toyota
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Toyota
To be disscussed with successful candidate