Buffalo Groupe is a collection of agencies, events and media properties dedicated to reaching an audience seeking escape. In the realm of active sport, outdoor recreation and wellness, brands that help create moments of escape are deemed trusted and welcome contributors. This is the highest form of advocacy – the power of escape marketing.
Longitudes Group, a Buffalo Groupe Company, is an industry-leading sports marketing research and consulting company. As a pioneer in geographic-based demographic research in golf, fitness, outdoor sports and travel, Longitudes Group serves our clients by offering a unique view of their business and laying the foundation for high-impact planning and action. Our services include distribution planning and sales force productivity research, consumer demand modeling, customized market surveys and much more.
New team member will begin as full-time with benefits
The ideal candidate is a highly technical, hard worker, who pays close attention to detail while demonstrating outstanding communication skills.
Our new team will demonstrate the following skills:
- High self -motivation and show outstanding team, collaborative skills to go the extra mile
- Have the ability to work independently requiring minimal direction, execute large projects following established guidelines/procedures and take initiative to explore and solve problems.
- Strong process orientation and time management skills to manage multiple project streams
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines within short time frame
- Ability to visualize data in easy-to-digest/meaningful formats
- Ability to map e-commerce websites to determine specific on-site user behavior that triggers events
- ETL – Extract, Transform and Load raw datasets into useable formats and use those datasets to create compelling data stories and visualizations.
- Keep up with sporting goods/outdoor industry, research, trends, and standard methodologies.
Specific Software Skills
- Familiarity with API
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excel – data analysis and visualization, VBA and dashboarding
- Familiarity with databases/data warehouses
- Experience setting up, managing, and maintaining Google Analytics accounts.
We would be over the moon if you also possess any of these listed skills:
- Python – data analysis and visualization
- Data modelling
- Ability to analyze marketing KPIs and generate data-driven recommendations
Preferred Qualifications: BA or BS degree with 1-2 years of experience including potential experience in any of the following areas: Data management, market research, sports or recreation industries, marketing.
- Data Management: Ongoing online data collection, organization, and storage within internal locational databases. Online data sources can include and are not limited to: US Census, dealer locators, consumer datasets from credit bureaus or 3rd part aggregators.
- Data analysis: We have a wide range of clients who rely on many different types of data and insights that we provide. Successful candidate will have the ability to research potential data sources and enrichment opportunities for client projects while keeping the overall project budget in-mind. Plan and present research strategies both internally and to clients. Execute an analysis project from start to finish by importing and cleaning client data, to analyzing and presenting findings in easy-to-understand formats. Analyze ecommerce website traffic and generate KPIs such as retention/churn rates.
Work will begin hybrid office/remote if you are located in Portland, OR, or full-remote if located elsewhere.
Job published 2022-04-28
Junior Data Analyst position at in Portland, OR 97205.
How much professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for position at is $55,000 a year.
Junior Data Analyst responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at
To be disscussed with successful candidate