Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Product Manager, in a fully remote environment to join a cutting-edge Technology and AI oriented company as a permanent/internal employee. The Senior Product Manager will own the design and the execution of major components on the Projected Data Projects.
Responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager include:
- Conduct competitive analysis and customer landscape research to scope a DaaS business case
- Design data focused product features from start to finish that include user stories, quality control checks, and data dictionaries
- Utilize and collaborate with internal data scientists to find meaning in high volumes of data
- Support release and sprint planning to ensure product enhancements support customers at the right time
Qualifications for the Senior Product Manager include:
- B.S/M.S in Applied Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 5+ years of experience of Product Management experience
- Experience utilizing SQL or Python
- Understand and utilize knowledge of DaaS and data monetization
- Must be a US citizen who is eligible for a Security Clearance
Compensation for the Senior Product Manager includes:
- Salary Range: $150,000 - $160,000 + equity *depending on experience*
- Benefits: 75% Medical Coverage, 100% Dental & Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, and 401K with match
Keywords: senior product manager, senior pm, product manager, pm, product management, data, data monetization, statistics, data science, analytics, daas, data as a service, quality control, quality assurance, qa, projected data, projects, product, sql, python, bash, wearables, robotics, drone, software, engineering, engineer, business development, remote, remote work, wfh
Job published 2022-04-23
Senior Product Manager position at Piper Companies in Remote.
How much professional earns at Piper Companies?
The proposed salary for position at Piper Companies is $150,000 - $160,000 a year.
Senior Product Manager responsibilities at Piper Companies
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Piper Companies
To be disscussed with successful candidate