An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we`re looking for
Toyota’s Voluntary Protection Products (VPP) Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Senior Analyst, Insurance Analytics
TFS Analytics Senior Analysts partner with the Insurance business unit to provide data-driven consultative support. Senior Analysts are expected to develop a fundamental understanding of TFS and its private labels’ insurance operations, product profitability and financial performance.
Reporting to the Insurance Analytics Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is to employ analytical methodologies, tools, and framework to turn the organization’s raw data into actionable business insights and meaningful analytical solutions that enhance TFS’ insurance business unit’s decision-making capabilities. You will help develop and deliver the next generation of analytics and reporting tools that will dictate the direction and future of TFS’ Voluntary Protection Products in a rapidly changing industry.
What you`ll be doing
- Utilize various business and data tools to query, manipulate and store data used for analyses.
- Leverage internal and external data, technology, partnerships, and analytics, to help develop and optimize VPP product pricing to maximize profitability.
- Explore insurance data, perform analyses, identify key levels, and present findings to senior leadership to facilitate data driven decision-making.
- Conduct extensive research and analyses of Toyota’s data that will help develop a deep understanding of the insurance business operations and processes.
- Collaborate with data science and advanced analytics teams to develop reliable predictive analytics and forecasts that will allow the insurance team to identify risks and take proactive measures.
Job published 2022-04-28
Senior Analyst, Insurance Analytics position at Toyota in Plano, TX 75023.
How much professional earns at Toyota?
The proposed salary for position at Toyota is Not disclosed.
Senior Analyst, Insurance Analytics responsibilities at Toyota
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Toyota
To be disscussed with successful candidate