Our Exciting Opportunity
We are seeking a highly skilled software engineer to join our automation and analytics team. We perform our work in scrum teams. We craft and develop scalable, low-latency solutions which have a common UI/UX, are reusable, and are enterprise grade. Our teams resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Members participate in development throughout all phases of the agile development lifecycle and members must have a shown ability, a desire to continue to learn and grow, and a team-player mentality.
- Design and write well crafted, testable, efficient code ready for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD), and release on demand
- Test at the unit and system levels with an emphasis on developing and maintaining automated tests
- Participate in DevOps activities with the Operations team as applicable
- Resolve development and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms
- Identify improvements, potential challenges, and bottlenecks, and address them proactively
- Become familiar with our internal customers and their needs
- Contribute to team success
To be successful in the role you must have
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in detailed software design and development for full stack applications in the cloud. We use Python, Node.js, SQL, Talend, Salesforce, and more, with Git-based software repository and version control.
- Zeal and passion for learning new technologies and ways of working as we evolve
- Experience in continuous integration, continuous deployment, including test driven development, test automation, implementation of toggles, and CI/CD automation
- Experience working in an Agile environment, particularly in Scrum
- Excellent collaboration and social skills, including verbal & written communication
- Delivering results and delighting customers
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- SAFe (Scaled Agile) certifications for Software Engineer and/or DevOps Practitioner
- Scrum certification for Scrum Developer (Scrum-Alliance or Scrum.org
This role reports to the Director of Systems Integration
What’s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Notice of Job Opportunity – Legal Notices for PERM
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that`s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team. Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at [email protected]
The health, safety and well-being of our employees is our priority. Successful applicants will be required to disclose their vaccination status prior to employment. Except for those positions designated as 100% remote, successful applicants who did not provide the required proof of vaccination will be required to test weekly and wear masks at all Ericsson and customer facilities. This includes employees with medical or religious exemptions with testing as an accommodation. Compliance with government and customer requirements regarding vaccination may preclude unvaccinated applicants from employment for a particular job.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position, and you may be required to perform additional job tasks as assigned.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || United States : Texas : Plano
Job published 2022-04-27
Software developer - Full Stack position at Ericsson in Full Stack - Plano, TX.
How much professional earns at Ericsson?
The proposed salary for position at Ericsson is Not disclosed.
Software developer - Full Stack responsibilities at Ericsson
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Ericsson
To be disscussed with successful candidate