NielsenIQ, Retail Analytics helps retailers turn shopper insights into strategic advantage. We leverage our deep expertise in data science and technology to mine shopper data, uncovering what drives consumer decision making. By using advanced modeling, artificial intelligence and cloud-based SaaS solutions, we are able to put these insights at the fingertips of our clients.
As a Data Scientist, you`ll be an integral part of the R&D team, accessing, analyzing and interpreting customer-centric data to build advanced predictive models leveraging statistics, mathematics and econometrics to support solutions.
What you`ll do
- Implement advanced statistical and econometric models.
- Interpret, document and present/communicate analytical results to multiple business disciplines, providing conclusions and recommendations based on customer-centric data.
- Work closely with Advisor/AD to implement methodology and technology that enables more efficient pricing, assortment and marketing/promotion decisions in support of product roadmaps.
- Take analytical objectives and define data requirements. Extract, clean, and transform customer and item-level data for purposes of analysis, modeling/segmentation and reporting.
We`re looking for people who have
- Master’s Degree in math/statistics, computer science, economics, industrial engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of directly related work or intern experience in quantitative analysis.
- Highly proficient in SQL and Python.
- Strong in statistical techniques and the willingness to learn and champion methodologies for customer analysis.
- Ability to translate business objectives into analytical plan/framework, conducting the analysis and interpreting data to derive insights and interpret results to develop and communicate recommendations to internal teams - and then to clients.
- Ability to translate statistical and analytical results into clear written and verbal communication to internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent ability to be part of multiple projects/initiatives of varying size and complexity, while simultaneously meeting and exceeding deadlines in a diverse environment.
Job published 2022-04-23
Data Scientist position at NielsenIQ in Chicago, IL.
How much professional earns at NielsenIQ?
The proposed salary for position at NielsenIQ is Not disclosed.
Data Scientist responsibilities at NielsenIQ
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at NielsenIQ
To be disscussed with successful candidate