Below are core Python functions and applications that are encouraging more and more people to learn Python and get certified.
1. Data Science: Python is the programming language of choice for most data scientists. Whether it`s IT, software development, or marketing, nowadays every job uses and depends on data to manage its work. With the release of " and "Pandas" Python has taken a prominent place in the data world. Python also processes statistical, tabular, and matrix data, and visualizes it using libraries such as Matplotlib and Seaborn.
What`s more, in the field of data science Python jobs outnumber everyone else. This indicates that the skills you learn with Python will directly translate into developing your analytical skills.
2. Easy to learn: Python — it is an easy-to-learn language. This is mainly due to its similarity to the English language. There are very few rules and special cases in Python syntax. It`s safe to say that Python focuses on what you want to do with your code, not language complexity. Anyone can learn Python easily. With practice, beginners can build a simple game in a few days using python. Another attractive aspect of this programming language is its efficiency and readability.
3. Cross-platform and open source. It has been over 20 years since this language has been used cross-platform and open source. Whether it`s Linux, Windows , or MacOS , Python code runs on any platform. Another great feature of Python — it is that it is backed by decades of bug fixes and kink straightening to ensure that its code works as intended whenever the user runs it.
4. A universal language and platform. Python remains very relevant today, as it can be used in any scenario of operations or in software development, whether it is managing on-premises and cloud infrastructure, working with a SQL database, developing a custom function for Hive & amp; Pig, support for object oriented design, or even develop a small tool for the user.
5. Extensive Libraries: Python is supported by PyPI, which has over 85,000 Python scripts and modules available to the user. These modules provide out-of-the-box functionality available to users in their local Python environment. It can solve a variety of problems such as performing advanced data analysis such as developing REStful web services or sentiment analysis and computer vision creation.
6. Flexibility: Python has several powerful applications integrated with other programming languages. Details on this are given below:
11. Testing environment. This language is a great tool for testing products or ideas for existing businesses. Python has many built-in testing frameworks that deal with debugging and fast workflows. Its tools and modules such as Selenium and Splinter make things easier. Python also supports cross-platform and cross-browser testing with frameworks such as PyTest and Robot framework.
12. Web Development: Various Python frameworks support website development. Python has many frameworks for website development. Popular platforms such as Django, Flask , and Pylons are faster and more stable in code; this is because they are written in Python. By using Python, users can clean up web pages, which means retrieving information from other websites.
Roger Jennings is an author and consultant specializing in Microsoft .NET n-tier database applications and data-intensive Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Web services with SQL Server. He’s be...
Vincent Bumgarner has been designing software for nearly 20 years, working in many languages on nearly as many platforms. He started using Splunk in 2007 and has enjoyed watching the product evolve ov...
Pandas 1.x Cookbook: Practical recipes for scientific computing, time series analysis, and exploratory data analysis using Python, 2nd Edition....
Python Data Science Handbook: Essential Tools for Working with Data - PDF, 1st Edition For many researchers, Python is a first-class tool, primarily because of its libraries for storing, manipulati...