Lambda`s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
What You`ll Do
- Robustly scale Lambda’s compute, networking, and storage infrastructure across multiple environments
- Participate in an on-call rotation and write runbooks for common systems level failures
- Automate manual workflows by integrating new and existing pieces of infrastructure
- Research, evaluate, deploy, and maintain new infrastructure
- Have extensive experience building and maintaining Linux systems (ubuntu)
- Have experience working with configuration management tools (ansible)
- Have experience with virtualization or containerization (qemu/kvm, libvirt, openstack, lxc, docker)
- Are proficient at scripting (bash, python)
- Have experience building CI/CD pipelines
Nice To Have
- Experience with DCIMs or familiarity with datacenter operations
- Experience administering networks and/or distributed storage systems
- Experience packaging tools for Linux systems (deb packages, go binaries, python libraries)
- A deep understanding of server hardware (network cards, GPUs, PCIe topology)
- System-level security hardening experience (stig, fedramp, cve management, soc2)
- Automate the validation and application of configuration changes to host machines
- Research, build and deploy an artifact repository solution that scales across multiple environments
- Create fully automated build, test, and release pipelines for custom system packages and tooling.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 75, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- 3 weeks Annual Paid Time Off.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job published 2022-05-07
Senior Systems Engineer position at Lambda in Remote.
How much professional earns at Lambda?
The proposed salary for position at Lambda is Not disclosed.
Senior Systems Engineer responsibilities at Lambda
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Lambda
To be disscussed with successful candidate