Scismic is supporting the growth of a biotech technology company in Austin, TX!
We are in search of a scientist with a background in Bioengineering, Bioinformatics, and/or Cell and Gene Therapy that thrives off of heavy customer and team collaboration, hands-on problem solving, and leading-edge technology development - a Senior Field Application Scientist (FAS) to join our growing team as they roll out our revolutionary platform to an expanding market.
What you will get to do
- Collaborate with customers to translate their needs into software configurations
- Consult with customers to ensure best practice translation of their workflows
- Implement custom workflow configurations our proprietary software
- Work with customer IT to put systems into production in customer environments
- Troubleshoot issues customers may have
- Write consulting services statement of work documents
- Write customer success case studies
- Support sales and marketing in demonstrating software capabilities to potential customers (while answering technical questions, etc.)
- Contribute to our standard/core content library
- Translate customer needs into new core product software requirements
What will make you a good fit
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree and 5+ years of work experience in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic, or biotechnology industries with progressively responsible experience
- Background in either computational or wet-lab sciences with a focus on regulated laboratory environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior life sciences or clinical experience
What will make you stand out
- Comfortable working from the Linux command line
- Experience writing code in a scripting language (Python, R)
- Experience with computational modeling of real-world processes
- Experience working with a LIMS or ELN platform
- Background in Cell and Gene manufacturing or a demonstrated knowledge of biotechnology and cell therapy
The Hiring Process
- A phone call with one of our hiring managers to learn more about the role and your background (~30 minutes)
- Quick conversation with someone from our talent team
- A technical take home assignment, if applicable
- Interviews with 2-3 members of the team
- Final interview with hiring manager
Even if your experience and skills do not exactly match the job description, we value passion and curiosity and recognize that everyone comes with a unique background and perspective. If you’re not sure if you meet the qualifications of the role, we encourage you to apply anyway!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Even if your experience and skills do not exactly match the job description, we value passion and curiosity and recognize that everyone comes with a unique background and perspective.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Job published 2022-04-21
Senior Field Application Scientist position at in Remote.
How much professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for position at is Not disclosed.
Senior Field Application Scientist responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at
To be disscussed with successful candidate