Maintain current applications and digital ecosystem for Texas Precious Metals and Texas Precious Metals Depository. Create user interactions with various websites and platforms, write code optimized for mobile and develop databases and services for functionality.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Modify and test changes to previously developed programs
- Expand and maintain digital infrastructure
- Manage the complete development process from conception to deployment
- Maintain and upgrade software after deployment
- Oversee and guide the analysis, writing, building, and deployment of software
- Some travel may be required (10%)
- Miscellaneous “shared” tasks required for operations of small company
- Ability to write clean code
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure
- Ability to go from launching servers from a console to installing them physically on campus
- Security conscious above anything else
- Designing and developing APIs
- Ability to see problems and recommend solutions to management without being asked
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral forms
- Ability to work cooperatively with team and management
- Ability to maintain a neat and clean work environment and personal appearance
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Must be highly detail oriented, focused, dependable, and trustworthy
- Good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Extended periods of sitting and/or walking (33% – 50% of time)
- Stooping, bending, twisting, leaning (10% – 25% of time)
- Lifting of 40 lbs. occasionally (0% – 33% of time)
- Typically inside a climate-controlled office and is required to occasionally move from office to manufacturing areas and outdoors to perform duties
- May be exposed to manufacturing environment where the use and wear of proper protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses or side shields on glasses and closed toe shoes are mandatory
Job Type: Full-time
Job published 2022-05-11
Texas Precious Metals: Junior Full-Stack Developer position at Kaspar Companies in Shiner, TX.
How much professional earns at Kaspar Companies?
The proposed salary for position at Kaspar Companies is Not disclosed.
Texas Precious Metals: Junior Full-Stack Developer responsibilities at Kaspar Companies
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Kaspar Companies
To be disscussed with successful candidate