Position SummarySamsung Electronics Home Appliances is seeking a qualified Jr. Software Developer. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in developing, coding, testing, debugging and customizing software solutions to business problems. You will also be responsible for Full-Stack Software for browsers, desktops, tablets, and phones. Your responsibilities span across database design, administration and use, webserver development and administration, project planning and management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assist in the design of software solutions to meet current and reasonable future requirements.
- Support multiple platforms, both online and offline applications.
- Applies software development best practices to code, test and implement software applications.
- Follow project specifications and timeline.
- Create and maintain accurate software documentation.
- Ensure that applications are successfully deployed and provide ongoing service support post implementation.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science or other related fields preferred, or in the lieu of the Bachelor`s degree, 5 years of specifically relevant experience needed.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of programming experience required. (this could include coding boot camps, projects or relevant work experience).
- Experience with Desktop Application stack, such as C#, .NET Framework, or Python is preferred• General database experience required.
- Experience SQL or non-SQL type Databases (such as MSQL or Mongo) is preferred.
- Experience in Windows server platforms such as IIS is preferred
- Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job published 2022-04-21
Jr. Software Developer position at Samsung Electronics in Newberry, SC 29108.
How much professional earns at Samsung Electronics?
The proposed salary for position at Samsung Electronics is Not disclosed.
Jr. Software Developer responsibilities at Samsung Electronics
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at Samsung Electronics
To be disscussed with successful candidate