FasTrax Solutions is looking for a front end developer to join their team in their Rock Hill, NY location. As a team member of the IT department, the right candidate will be a compassionate and diligent team player who will be responsible for integrating their knowledge of programming languages to code user-side applications, including visual elements like menu bars, clickable buttons, and the overall layout of websites and web applications. Their ultimate goal is to bridge technology and design to create inviting, easy-to-use websites for consumers. Aside from collaborating with other team members, you will also be frequently communicating with clients to identify their needs, as well as optimizing websites for different formats like desktops and mobile phones, and running tests to ensure code strings perform the correct functions.
In this position, the right candidate will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other team members and clients to craft the overall look and design of a website
- Writing website code with programming languages such as HTML and Java
- Constructing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Integrating applications, graphics, audio, and video into websites
- Creating tools that enhance the user’s website experience
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Resolving any website issues or bugs that arise
- Working knowledge of website programming languages such as HTML, C#, CSS, and Python
- A strong understanding of key website design principles and SEO optimization
- Ability to use team member and client input to develop functional, creative, and user-friendly webpages
- Ability to test and debug websites
- Exceptionally analytical and detail-orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- A strong team player who possesses a positive attitude
- Vastly observant and is able to main focus on tasks for long periods of time
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vacation Time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- The option to work remotely due to weather or hardships
- $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Rock Hill, NY 12775: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Job published 2022-05-17
Front End Developer position at in Rock Hill, NY 12775.
How much professional earns at ?
The proposed salary for position at is Not disclosed.
Front End Developer responsibilities at
According to the common industry standard, specialist is in charge for the following activities.
Required qualifications at
To be disscussed with successful candidate